In this ‘Business Law’ course, we cover the below topics:
- Indian Contract Act – 1872 – 1
- Indian Contract Act – 1872 – 2
- Indian Contract Act – 1872 – 2 [Special Contract]
- The Sale of Goods Act – 1930
- The Negotiable Instruments [Amended] Act 2015
Professor Name: Eralee Shah
This course is applicable to any commerce students who are pursuing graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost & Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Law related course.
Costing and Validity
– Cost for this course is just Rs 199
– After you purchase the course, It will be valid for 180 days.