Economics: This course includes the below lectures,
- Trade theory and International Trade Theory
- Comparative Cost Advantage
- Heckscher Ohlin theory
- Terms of trade
- Gains from trade
- The Balance of Payments And India’s balance of Payments
- Causes of Disequilibrium
- World Trade Organization
- Foreign Exchange Market
- Exchange rate systems and Determination
- Purchase power parity
- RBI’s intervention and exchange rate management.
This course is useful for any graduates who are pursuing Commerce, Arts and Science or any professional courses like MBA, CA, CS, CMA etc. and also, for those who want to understand economics.
Professor: Prof. Harsh Modi
Costing and Validity
- Cost for this course is just Rs 59
- After you purchase the course, It will be valid for 180 days.