Thank you for visiting Graduate Guru. We at Graduate Guru (“GG”, “we”, “Graduate Guru”, “US”) value your privacy and we want you to be completely aware on how we collect, use and share your data.
We are committed on the safety and the privacy of our users (“Users”, “Clients”, “You”) and we at GG do not rent or sell User data to any third-party websites or organizations or individual clients.
We encourage you to please go through the policy before you use our website.
User Provided Information
- When you use Social logins such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or Instagram to register with us, we collect the personal information which is already associated with your social account.
- We may also ask and collect the information about your city, state etc. as you use our chat services, or when you comment on a video, or while you ask for doubts etc.
- The information that you provide during payment process will not be saved by the outside credit/debit card companies (includes Paytm) that we use to bill you for your purchase.
- Please make sure not to share your GG account information with anyone else, as we will not be responsible for any misuse or if a purchase is done through our account.
Automatically Collected Information
As you use our services on our website, we collect data by automated means which includes, but not limited to, data about your computer or any electronic device that you use to access the website, like your device IP address, MAC address, Operating System information and browser information. We may also use information about your location or your approximate location based on your IP address, we will not fetch the precise location of your device. You can always change the settings on your computer or any electronic device that you use to block it from sending us with any location information.
Information collected by third parties
We may contain links to other sites/services and we also use third-party platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram for business purposes, any comments or activities that are made on these platforms will be public and anyone will be able to access the information’s that is provided over these platforms.
How do we use your information?
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- We will use your data and usage on our website to provide GG Gems and for our research and analytics purposes.
- Use it to manage your account preferences, to track your activity with us, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts.
- We will retain user data while an account is active for at least 4 years. We may change this practice according to our business requirements.
You are under no obligations to share or provide any such information with us. However, if you choose not to provide us with the required information’s then you may not be able to use our services fully and we may not be able to help you in an effective way.
Disclosure of your personal information
We will not rent or sell your information to any third-party websites or organizations or any individuals, said that we reserve the rights to disclose your information under the following circumstances:
- By law or for any legal process.
- With our teachers, GG team members and trusted service providers.
- To protect the rights, property and personal safety of Graduate Guru, its services or users.
- For auditing purposes.
- During a change of business, including a merger or change of control etc.
- To defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies also allow us to remember things about your visits to GG to make the site easier to use. We use “Cookies” to collect information, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of your site.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
The Security of your personal information is important to us, but please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When you use our website, our servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
You can opt out of our services at any given point of time (but there is no refund that is available in any case, please read the refund policy for more information).
We request and encourage parents or guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activity and interests. We are not responsible for any use or purchase of our products, services etc.
Plot No. 250-263, Janganga Bungalow, Behind Swami Vivekanand school, Gorai Road No. 1, Borivali West
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092
Email us: [email protected]
Last Edited on 2018-07-13