Watch demo video for free
In this ‘Business Economics – Mumbai University – SEM 6 – TYBCOM’ subject, we cover the below topics:
- Comparative Cost Theory
- Heckscher – Ohlin Theory
- Terms Of Trade
- Gains From Trade
- Concept And Structure Of Balance Of Payment
- Causes Of Disequilibrium And Measures To Correct Disequilibrium In Bop
- India’s Balance Of Payments Since 1991
- World Trade Organisation
- Foreign Exchange Market
- Exchange Rate Systems
- Exchange Rate Determination
- Purchasing Power Parity Theory
- RBI’s Intervention And Foreign Exchange Rate Management
- Commercial Trade Policy
- Tariff and Non-Tariff barriers
- International Economic Integration
Professor Name: Harsh Modi
This subject is applicable to any commerce students who are pursuing graduation in Science, Commerce, Arts stream or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost & Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Commerce related course.
Costing and Validity
– Cost for this subject is just Rs 399
– After you purchase this subject, It will be valid for 180 days.
– You can watch the videos only from one device at a time.