Quasi Contracts and E-Contracts
In this ‘Business Law’ subject, we cover the below topics:
- Indian Contract Act – 1872 – 1
- Indian Contract Act – 1872 – 2
- Indian Contract Act – 1872 – 2 [Special Contract]
- The Sale of Goods Act – 1930
- The Negotiable Instruments [Amended] Act 2015
- Company and Its Formation
- Types of Companies
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Membership of a Company
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- Consumer protection Act, 1986
- Consumer, Disputes Redressal Agencies
- Competition Act, 2002
- Intellectual Property Act
Professor Name: Eralee Shah
This subject is applicable to any commerce students who are pursuing graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost & Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Law related course.
Costing and Validity
– Cost for this subject is just Rs 299
– After you purchase this subject, It will be valid for 180 days.
– You can watch the videos only from one device at a time.