Watch demo video for free
In this ‘Cost Accounting – Cost Control Accounts’ subject, we cover the below topics:
- Introduction to Non-Integrated Accounting
- Journal Entries – Part A
- Journal Entries – Part B
- Cost Control Accounts – Important concepts
- Journal and Ledger sums – Part A
- Journal and Ledger sums – Part B
- Financial and Cost transaction
- Ledger Sums
- Overhead control in Trial Balance
- Less transactions
- Different balancing figures
- Basic sums on Journal
- Independent Cost and Financial Accounts
Professor Name: Pooja Juvale
This subject is applicable to any Commerce students who are pursuing Graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Commerce related course.
Costing and Validity
– Cost for this subject is just Rs 99
– After you purchase this subject, It will be valid for 180 days.
– You can watch the videos only from one device at a time.