Watch demo video for free
In this ‘Financial Accounting – Accounting of Transactions of Foreign Currency’ subject, we cover the below topics:
- Import and Foreign Currency Borrowings
- Import of Assets and Advanced Payment
- Journal and Ledger A/c on Import of Goods
- Foreign Currency Transaction – Export of Goods
- Import and Export, FEF A/c
- Export and Bank Charges on Remittance
- Op Bal of Foreign Debtors & Creditors
- Debtors A/c and FEF A/c
- Foreign Exchange Fluctuation Account
- Asset purchased out to FCL
- Loan And Interest
Professor Name: Sonali Doshi
This subject is applicable to any Commerce students who are pursuing Graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Commerce related course.
Costing and Validity
– Cost for this subject is just Rs 99
– After you purchase this subject, It will be valid for 180 days.
– You can watch the videos only from one device at a time.