Watch demo video for free
In this ‘Financial Accounting – Amalgamation of Firms’ subject, we cover the below topics:
- Net Payment Method
- Balance Sheet of Vendor Firm
- Calculation of Purchase Consideration
- Goodwill Raised and Written off
- Goodwill Raised and Partly Written off
- Journal Entries
- Journal of Purchasing Firm
- Amalgamation of Sole Trading Concern
- Journal of Two Traders
- Adjustment of Overdraft
- Balance Sheet in the New Firm
- Balance after Amalgamation
- Amalgamated Balance sheet
- Outstanding Income
- New Firm
Professor Name: Prashant Kotian
This subject is applicable to any Commerce students who are pursuing Graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Commerce related course.
Costing and Validity
– Cost for this subject is just Rs 99
– After you purchase this subject, It will be valid for 180 days.
– You can watch the videos only from one device at a time.