Watch demo video for free
>> Try our free quiz for Financial Accounting - Buy Back of Shares now
In this ‘Financial Accounting – Buy Back of Shares’ subject, we cover the below topics:
- Introduction to Buy Back and its difference with redemption
- Journal entries, Equations and Formats of Maximum possible Buy Back
- Buy Back at Par, Premium and Discount out of Profits
- Calculation of Fresh issue and Amount of Buy Back
- Determining Maximum Number of Shares for Buy Back
- Equations of Maximum Buy Back
- Buy Back with Bonus Issue
- Maximum possible Buy back when offer price not given
- Different Loan Funds, Limit on General Reserve
- Offer Price not given – Part 1 of 2
- Offer Price not given – Part 2 of 2
Professor Name: Liily Chwda
This subject is applicable to any Commerce students who are pursuing Graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Commerce related course.
Costing and Validity
– Cost for this subject is just Rs 99
– After you purchase this subject, It will be valid for 180 days.
– You can watch the videos only from one device at a time.