Watch demo video for free
In this ‘Financial Accounting – Conversion or Sale of a Partnership Firm into a Limited Company’ subject, we cover the below topics:
- Authorised Capital
- Journal & Ledger of Firms
- Assets taken over by Partners
- Investment and Loan
- Bills Payable
- Joint Stock Company
- Sale of Shares received as P.C.
- Redeemable Preference Shares
- Surplus Cash
- Purchasing Company
- Allotment of Shares
- Balance sheet after Acquisition
- Revalued Property
Professor Name: Prashant Kotian
This subject is applicable to any Commerce students who are pursuing Graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Commerce related course.
Costing and Validity
– Cost for this subject is just Rs 99
– After you purchase this subject, It will be valid for 180 days.
– You can watch the videos only from one device at a time.