Inter-Departmental Transfer At Cost Plus Markup, Ratio Of Direct Wages.
In this ‘Financial Accounting – Departmental Accounting’ subject, we cover the below topics:
- Meaning, Importance, Formats, of Departmental A/c
- Stock Reserve,Ratios of Purchase,Sales, Floor Space, and No. of Employees
- Ratios of Expenses are given
- Inter-Departmental Transfer
- Departmental Accounts with General Profit and Loss A/c, and Multiple transfers.
- effects of general Profit and Loss A/c and Stock Reserve
- Departmental Accounts with Balance Sheet,and Depreciation Adjustment
- Departmental Accounts with Balance Sheet,and Manager’s Commission Sales
- Inter-Departmental Transfer at cost plus markup, ratio of direct wages.
- Inter-Departmental Transfer at profit and expenses in General Profit and Loss A/c
- Manager’s commission on profits after commission charged multiple inter-department transfer with return
- Calculation on proportion of closing stock.
Professor Name: Liily Chwda
This subject is applicable to any Commerce students who are pursuing Graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Commerce related course.
Costing and Validity
– Cost for this subject is just Rs 99
– After you purchase this subject, It will be valid for 180 days.
– You can watch the videos only from one device at a time.
CA. Liily Chwda
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Experience: 10 Years