Watch demo video for free
>> Try our free quiz for Financial Accounting - Final Accounts of Companies now
In this ‘Financial Accounting – Final Accounts of Companies’ subject, we cover the below topics:
- Format of Balance sheet
- Profit and Loss Account, Adjustment on Tax
- Assessment record
- Financial Statement with Adjustments – Part 1 of 3
- Financial Statement with Adjustments – Part 2 of 3
- Financial Statement with Adjustments – Part 3 of 3
- Redemption of Preference Shares
- Shares fully paid up out of General Reserve
- Bonus Shares and Contingent Liability – Part 1 of 2
- Bonus Shares and Contingent Liability – Part 2 of 2
- Rectification of Errors in Accounting Records
- Case Studies
Professor Name: Sonali Doshi
This subject is applicable to any Commerce students who are pursuing Graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Commerce related course.
Costing and Validity
– Cost for this subject is just Rs 99
– After you purchase this subject, It will be valid for 180 days.
– You can watch the videos only from one device at a time.