Watch demo video for free
In this ‘Financial Accounting – Liquidation of Companies’ subject, we cover the below topics:
- Format of Statement of Affairs
- Statement & Deficiency Account
- Deficiency Account
- Sums on Deficiency Account
- B List Contributories
- Liquidator’s final statement of accounts
- Distribution of cash to equity shareholder
- Call on Equity Shareholders
- Equivalent equity shares
- Liquidators & Receiver Cash a/c
- Calls on contributories
- Overriding Preferential payments
Professor Name: Sonali Doshi
This subject is applicable to any Commerce students who are pursuing Graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Commerce related course.
Costing and Validity
– Cost for this subject is just Rs 99
– After you purchase this subject, It will be valid for 180 days.
– You can watch the videos only from one device at a time.