- Share this course:
Learn Business Economics - Mumbai University - TYBCOM - Sem 6 OnlineBusiness Economics - Mumbai University - TYBCOM - Sem 6 is applicable to any commerce students who are pursuing graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost & Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Commerce related course. The cost for this subject is Rs 2999 but you can buy it for Rs 299 only.
In this 'Business Economics - Mumbai University - TYBCOM - Sem 6' subject, we cover the below topics:
- Comparative Cost Theory
- Heckscher - Ohlin Theory
- Terms Of Trade
- Gains From Trade
- Concept And Structure Of Balance Of Payment
- Causes Of Disequilibrium
- India's Balance Of Payments Since 1991
- World Trade Organisation
- Foreign Exchange Market
- Exchange Rate Systems
- Exchange Rate Determination
- Purchasing Power Parity Theory
- RBI's Intervention And Foreign Exchange Rate Management
- Commercial Trade Policy
- Tariff And Non Tariff Barriers
- International Economic Integration
Professor Name: Harsh Modi
This subject is applicable to any Commerce students who are pursuing Graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Commerce related course.
Costing and Validity
- Cost for this subject is just Rs 299
- After you purchase this subject, It will be valid for 180 days.
- You can watch the videos only from one device at a time.
- You can watch 2.5 times the total hours for this subject or 180 days which ever is earlier
- Once it is expired you need to buy watch time to rewatch this subject.
Buy watch time
Watch 1 time - 50% of the subject fee
Watch 2 times - 75% of the subject fee
Watch 3 times -100% of the subject fee View Subject Content