- Share this course:
Learn Direct Taxation - Group 1 OnlineFast Track Course Direct Taxation - Group 1 is applicable to any commerce students who are pursuing graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost & Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Commerce related course. The cost for this subject is Rs 8999 but you can buy it for Rs 4999 only.
In this 'Direct Taxation - Group 1' subject, we cover the below topics:
- Basic Concepts
- Tax Rate
- Residential Status
- Scope of Total Income
- Income From House Property
- Income From Salary
- Income From Capital Gains
- Income From Other Sources
- Profits and Gains from Business and Profession
- Deductions Under Chapter VI
- Tax Deducted at Sources
- Clubbing of Income
- Income Computation and Disclosure Standards
- Assessment of Various Entities
- Advance Tax
- Set Off and Carry Forward
Professor Name: Swapnil Jadhav
This subject is applicable to any Commerce students who are pursuing Graduation or any of the Professional courses like Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Management Accountancy, Company Secretary Course or any other Commerce related course.
Costing and Validity
- Cost for this subject is just Rs 4999
- After you purchase this subject, It will be valid for 180 days.
- You can watch the videos only from one device at a time.
- You can watch 2.5 times the total hours for this subject or 180 days which ever is earlier
- Once it is expired you need to buy watch time to rewatch this subject.
Buy watch time
Watch 1 time - 50% of the subject fee
Watch 2 times - 75% of the subject fee
Watch 3 times -100% of the subject fee View Subject Content
Instructor : Swapnil Jadhav
Qualification : Chartered Accountant
Experience : 12 Years of Experience
CA Swapnil Jadhav (CA, CS, M.Com) a Rightly dynamic professor specializing in Taxation i.e Direct Tax and GST. Having a wide experience of more than 8 years in the teaching industry. His core areas are tax and Audit. A result-oriented professor who never ceases to expand his own knowledge and ideas about the subject and teaches the students without ceasing. He is one of the well-known faculty for Tax and Audit for B.Com and professional courses like CA, CS and CMA across India